Join us for an interactive deep dive into the Science of Reading
Now more than ever, we are called to focus on the compelling evidence-aligned reading research to provide a clear foundation for student success. Literacy is one of the most significant social justice and equity issues today.
Through the science of reading research, we have the opportunity to deliver on the promise of literacy for ALL.
School leaders are the key change agents in making good on that promise.
Your leadership matters. Districts where leaders know the research and lead the instruction experience the greatest success. This 2-day Science of Reading Symposium will provide the research as the foundation and the roadmap for instruction; the why and the how.
All attendees will receive the following:
- 10 Success Factors for Literacy Improvement, a transformative MTSS leadership guide by Dr. Susan Hall, Co-Founder 95 Percent Group
- 10 Success Factors Book Study Bundle including a Facilitator's Guide and 10 Reader’s Guides Reader
- 95 Percent Group Steps for Success Flipbook
- 95 Percent Group Phonics Continuum
- 95 Phonics Core Program™ Grade 1 Sample Lesson
- The Reading League's Science of Reading Defining Guide
- Certificate of Attendance
- 10% Discount Code for printed product orders (up to $500 per school, expires in 30 days)
Lunch will be provided on both days!
2 Ways to Register Now
We've partnered with Eventbrite to make our registration process convenient for all attendees who want to pay by credit card. You can use the Register Online Now button to reserve your spot.
Registering with a Purchase Order
Refunds up to 7 days before the event, less processing fees.
We look forward to meeting you as we work together to bring the Science of Reading to practice in your school or district.
Space is limited. Register today to reserve your seat.
2023 Symposia Series
Our Decatur, AL Science of Reading Symposium is part of our Educator Leadership series. We hope you'll join us at a location near you!
- Riverside, CA | March 15-16
- Tacoma, WA | April 25-26
- Atlanta, GA | June 20-21