Deliver Engaging Intervention Instruction Digitally
Phonics Chip Kit™ Digital Teaching Add-On, provides animated presentation files that illustrate chip movement during instruction.
This engaging feature is designed for use with our Phonics Chip Kit™ Basic and Advanced Editions to help teachers continue guided instruction through orthographic mapping
The files can be used to provide remote or in-person small group instruction.
For each skill level, you'll receive:
- An animated presentation file, with 40 representative skill examples
- Downloadable teacher files including complete instructions and a word list
Watch the video below to see the Phonics Chip Kit Digital Teaching Add-On in action. As a best practice and to enhance the learning process, we recommend using a wireless remote presentation tracker to advance the step-by-step animation. In the example here the educator is moving through the lesson with a click of a mouse shown here by the yellow circle.
This video is a simulation. It is not the actual product, which uses different technology.
The presentation file is programmed in HTML5, making it universally compatible with all web browsers and a wide variety of devices, including PC, Mac, & Chromebook.
SITE-BASED LICENSE THAT CAN BE RENEWED ANNUALLY
One site-based license provides access for all educators in a school building:
- $99 subscription for a full school year: July 1, 2020 to June 30, 2021 and can be renewed annually for each PCK Edition
- PCK Digital Teach Add-On subscriptions cannot be purchased in the Web Store; to place a new order or to renew your subscription please contact your Sales Representative or email@example.com
- All digital files are accessed via a secure portal
- Available as an Add-On to Phonics Chip Kit Basic or Advanced level that are sold separately.
For more information, please contact your Sales Representative or firstname.lastname@example.org.