VIEW THE WEBINAR ON-DEMAND
Using MTSS Literacy Assessment Data for Starting Strong in the New School Year
At the start of the 2021-22 school year, perhaps more than any other year, getting students off to a strong start is critical. Teachers and administrators are rightfully worried about what the data will show due to past instructional interruptions.
During this event, Dr. Susan Hall discusses using MTSS data to determine how to address the literacy needs of K-5 students by pinpointing skill gaps and acting quickly to provide the most effective differentiated instruction.
MTSS Data Webinar Topics
- Did you know that there are 4 different types of assessment? Learn more about all 4 and find out how to use them to effectively impact student outcomes.
- Do you know how to interpret student data to identify skill gaps and correctly form your intervention groups?
- What does effective intervention instruction look like? How long should intervention last? When should students in your intervention groups be re-assessed?
- How can student intervention needs be reduced by using a structured literacy based Tier 1 phonics strand that's grounded in the Science of Reading?
- What are the key elements in an effective phonics lesson?
- How is student progress monitored to ensure skill mastery?
You'll discover the answers to all of these questions and much more during this engaging event.
In fact, here's what some of our LIVE webinar attendees had to say about this informative session:
- Jennifer: "This was an amazing use of time this evening. Thank you so much."
- Kylie: "This has been brilliant and so practical, thank you."
- Connie: "Amazing webinar! I could listen for another hour.
- Jodie: "Excellent workshop - Susan was great as always!"
- Katie: "Thank you, Susan. This was amazing! I did not know the extent of your resources.
Complete the form to access the webinar at your convenience (and download the handouts) to learn more about making data-driven decisions that will improve your instructional practices and student outcomes.
Meet your Webinar Facilitator
Join Susan L. Hall, EdD., Co-Founder and CEO at 95 Percent Group for this timely and informative session.
Dr. Hall is a nationally recognized leader in Response to Intervention, data analysis, and reading instruction. She brings more than 20 years of experience as a consultant in the field of early reading intervention and has been a nationally certified trainer of DIBELS® and LETRS®.
She is the author or co-author with Louisa Moats of eight books about reading development including I’ve DIBEL’d Now What?, Jumpstart RTI, and her most recent publication, 10 Success Factors for Literacy Intervention: Getting Results with MTSS in Elementary Schools.
About 95 Percent Group
95 Percent Group is an educational company whose mission is to help educators identify and address the needs of struggling readers. Using an approach that is aligned with Structured Literacy, the company focuses on providing educators with whole-class and small group literacy solutions as well as developing foundational knowledge about The Science of Reading to deliver research and evidence-based instructional strategies. Our professional development, diagnostic assessments, skill continua, and explicit instructional materials strengthen MTSS/RTI frameworks and ensure that students receive targeted intervention instruction to close skill gaps.
Contact us for more information about this event: email@example.com.
We hope you enjoy the webinar and look forward to your feedback.