Bridging the Gap Workshops:
Bringing Acadience™ Data to Instruction
Did you hear the news?
The DIBELS Next® Assessment is now Acadience™ Reading. Join us and learn how to effectively connect your Acadience™ data to intervention instruction to improve student achievement.
Day 1: Wednesday, April 10
This session will focus on interpreting data and planning intervention in phonological awareness and basic phonics, with an emphasis on K-1.
Day 2: Thursday, April 11
The training is expanded to include interpreting data and planning intervention in advanced phonics, decoding, vocabulary, and reading comprehension in grades K-6.
Day 2 is an extension of the content on Day 1. As a result, we encourage registrants to attend both days to maximize this learning experience.
- Using diagnostic assessment following Acadience™ testing to identify skill deficits
- Learning how to leverage and make the most of your Acadience™ data
- Teaching blending to students whose NWF-WWR is below benchmark
- Expanding vocabulary through morphemes
- Analyzing Acadience™ data to pinpoint missing skills
- Implementing hands-on strategies for providing intervention for phonological awareness and phonics
- Practicing instructional strategies to teach hands-on phonics using manipulatives and multisyllable decoding
- Using data to record student progress and plan instruction
One Day - $199/ $149*
Two Days - $300/ $275*
*Register by 3/16 to receive a discounted rate..
Registration options include Day 1 or Both Days. Registration for Day 2 only is not available.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org