Bridging the Gap Workshops:
Bringing Acadience™ Data to Instruction
Did you hear the news?
The DIBELS Next® Assessment is now Acadience™ Reading. Join us and learn how to effectively connect your Acadience™ data to intervention instruction to improve student achievement.
Day 1 Tuesday, March 5
This session will focus on interpreting data and planning intervention in phonological awareness and basic phonics, with an emphasis on K-1.
Day 2 Wednesday, March 6
The training is expanded to include interpreting data and planning intervention in advanced phonics, decoding, vocabulary, and reading comprehension in grades K-6.
Participants may elect to attend Day 1 or Both Days. Day 2 is an extension of the content on Day 1. As a result, we encourage registrants to attend both days to maximize this learning opportunity,
- Using diagnostic assessment following Acadience testing to identify skill deficits
- Learning how to leverage and make the most of your Acadience data
- Teaching blending to student whose NWF-WWR is below benchmark
- Expanding vocabulary through morphemes
- Analyzing Acadience data to pinpoint missing skills
- Implementing hands-on strategies for providing intervention for phonological awareness and phonics
- Practicing instructional strategies to teach hands-on phonics using manipulatives and multisyllable decoding
- Measuring progress with Acadience
- Using Acadience data to record student progress
Registration is available online 24/7 in our web store.
Attendees can also download the Workshop Flyer and Registration Form here and fax/mail it to our office to complete the process.
Day 1 - $199/$149*
Both Days - $300/$275*
*Register by 2/8 to receive a discounted rate.
Registration options include Day 1 or Both Days. Registration for Day 2 only is not available.
This workshop is hosted by the Allegheny Intermediate Unit.
Contact us at email@example.com