Join 95 Percent Group & Acadience Learning for this engaging learning experience
Did you hear the news?
The DIBELS Next® Assessment is now Acadience™ Reading. Join us and learn how to effectively connect your Acadience™ data to intervention instruction to improve student achievement.
Little Rock Area (Conway)
Day 1: Tuesday, February 11 | 8:30 am - 3:30 pm
This session will focus on interpreting data and planning intervention in phonological awareness and basic phonics, with an emphasis on K-1.
Day 2: Wednesday, February 12 | 8:30 am - 3:30 pm
The training is expanded to include interpreting data and planning intervention in advanced phonics, decoding, vocabulary, and reading comprehension in grades K-6.
Day 2 is an extension of the content on Day 1. As a result, we encourage registrants to attend both days to maximize this learning experience. Registration for Day 2 only is not an option.
- Deepening your skills in interpreting the Acadience Reading data reports
- Reviewing intervention grouping practices for students in grades 2-5
- Forming groups for differentiating Tier 1 and Tier 2 and Tier 3 intervention
- Using progress monitoring data to intensify interventions
- Learning hands-on strategies to teach blending and early phonics skills
- Exploring how to address phonological awareness and phonics deficits in older struggling readers
- Learning how to improve comprehension through multi-syllable decoding and vocabulary instruction
- Walk away with strategies to teach phonological awareness with manipulatives