Join 95 Percent Group & Acadience Learning
BRIDGING THE GAP WORKSHOP
Bringing Acadience™ Data to Instruction
Did you hear the news?
The DIBELS Next® Assessment is now Acadience™ Reading. Join us and learn how to effectively connect your Acadience™ data to intervention instruction to improve student achievement.
Salt Lake City, UT
Day 1: Tuesday, November 13
Day 2: Wednesday, November 14
During our Day 1 session, we'll focus on interpreting data and planning intervention in phonological awareness and basic phonics, with an emphasis on K-1.
Then on Day 2, we'll expand the training to include interpreting data and planning intervention in advanced phonics and decoding, vocabulary, and reading comprehension in grades K-6.
Day 2 is an extension of the content in Day 1. As a result, we encourage registrants to attend both days. Attending Day 2 only is not a registration option.
WORKSHOP TOPICS INCLUDE
- Using diagnostic assessment following testing to identify skill deficits
- Learning how to leverage and make the most of your data
- Teaching blending to student whose NWF-WWR is below benchmark
- Expanding vocabulary through morphemes
- Analyzing data to pinpoint missing skills
- Implementing hands-on strategies for providing intervention for phonological awareness and phonics
- Practicing instructional strategies to teach hands-on phonics using manipulatives and multisyllable decoding
- Using data to record student progress
Registration is available online 24/7 in our web store.
Attendees can also download the Registration Form here and fax or mail it to our office to complete the process.
Day 1 - $199/$149*
Both Days - $300/$275*
Download the workshop flyer for additional information.
Contact us at email@example.com
Acadience™ Reading K–6 is the new name for the DIBELS Next® assessment. Acadience is a trademark of Dynamic Measurement Group, Inc. (DMG). The DIBELS Next copyrighted content is owned by DMG. The DIBELS® and DIBELS Next registered trademarks were sold by DMG to the University of Oregon (UO) and are now owned by the UO.