Bridging the Gap Workshops:
Bringing Acadience™ Data to Instruction
Did you hear the news?
The DIBELS Next® Assessment is now Acadience™ Reading. Join us and learn how to effectively connect your Acadience™ data to intervention instruction to improve student achievement.
Pleasanton, CA Area
Holiday Inn Dublin 8:30 am - 4:00 pm
K-1 Tuesday, December 4
2-6 Wednesday, December 5
Kellogg West Conference Center 8:30 am - 4:00 pm
K-1 Tuesday, December 11
2-6 Wednesday, December 12
Napa Valley, CA
Napa Valley DoubleTree 8:30 am - 4:00 pm
K-1 Tuesday, March 12
2-6 Wednesday, March 13
- Using diagnostic assessment following Acadience™ testing to identify skill deficits
- Learning how to leverage and make the most of your Acadience™ data
- Teaching blending to student whose NWF-WWR is below benchmark
- Expanding vocabulary through morphemes
- Analyzing Acadience™ data to pinpoint missing skills
- Implementing hands-on strategies for providing intervention for phonological awareness and phonics
- Practicing instructional strategies to teach hands-on phonics using manipulatives and multisyllable decoding
- Measuring progress with Acadience™
- Using Acadience™ data to record student progress
Registration is available online 24/7 in our web store. Attendees can also download the Registration Form here and fax or mail it to our office to complete the process.
One Day - $199/$149*
Two Days - $300/$275*
*Early Registration is still available for the Napa Valley location. Register before 12/7 and save.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org