Enola, PA Middle School Road to Results Workshop has been cancelled.
Grades 6-8 Workshop
Designed for Middle School educators, this new 95 Percent Group workshop will show you how to approach two of the top challenges in teaching grades 6-8. These techniques are designed to increase comprehension and accuracy and work towards improving standardized test scores.
Reading Multisyllable Words
Get hands-on experience with our techniques that help children who struggle with decoding or pronouncing larger words
- Help students learn skills that directly impact accuracy, fluency and comprehension
- Teaches student-friendly routines on six syllable types
- Teaches how to find patterns and read multisyllable words
Linking CCSS to Your Curriculum
The published standards are often clear about what to teach... let us help you learn how to incorporate them into your lesson plans.
- Integrate Common Core State Standards into your existing curriculum
- Learn how to plan and when/how to teach each standard
- Visualize an example of a mini-lesson on a standard
Session will run from 8:30 am - 3:30 pm with a 1 hour lunch break on your own.