THE ROAD TO RESULTS WORKSHOPS Practical Strategies to Accelerate Reading Achievement in Your Classroom
Arizona State University SkySong
K-1: Tuesday, February 20 | 2-5: Wednesday, February 21 8:30 am - 3:30 pm (check-in begins at 8:00 am)
$109 per workshop
Early Intervention Closes Skill Deficits for Struggling Readers
K-1: Tuesday, February 20, 2018
During this workshop, we'll share our evidence-based PA and phonics intervention strategies with you to accelerate reading achievement in your classroom.
K-1 Workshop Topics include:
- Using CBM data to tell WHO is struggling and diagnostic data to tell WHY
- Exploring a PA and Phonics continuum addressing skill deficits in a specific sequence
- Using manipulatives to engage students, explicitly teaching PA skills, and identify word patterns
- Discovering the importance of Nonsense Word Analysis
- Effectively applying intensive phonics intervention plans and instruction
Participants will leave this workshop equipped with effective strategies and engaging techniques to use the next day and improve RTI processes.
All K-1 workshop attendees will receive a copy of Teaching Blending®, a $48 value, to use in their classroom.
95 Percent Group's Teaching Blending® program:
- Transitions early readers from reading words sound-by-sound to reading whole words blended
- Provides teachers with specific techniques for blending instruction
- Eliminates the need to sub vocalize words before reading
For more information contact us at email@example.com.