Bridging the Gap Workshops:
Bringing Acadience™ Data to Instruction
Did you hear the news?
The DIBELS Next® Assessment is now Acadience™ Reading. Join us and learn how to effectively connect your Acadience™ data to intervention instruction to improve student achievement.
NAPA VALLEY, CA
Day 1: Tuesday, March 12
Day 2: Wednesday, March 13
During our Day 1 session, we'll focus on interpreting data and planning intervention in phonological awareness and basic phonics, with an emphasis on K-1.
Then on Day 2, we'll expand the training to include interpreting data and planning intervention in advanced phonics and decoding, vocabulary, and reading comprehension in grades K-6.
Day 2 is an extension of the content in Day 1. As a result, the option to attend Day 2 only is not available. To maximize this learning experience, we encourage registrants to attend both days.
- Using diagnostic assessment following Acadience™ testing to identify skill deficits
- Learning how to leverage and make the most of your Acadience™ data
- Teaching blending to student whose NWF-WWR is below benchmark
- Expanding vocabulary through morphemes
- Analyzing Acadience™ data to pinpoint missing skills
- Implementing hands-on strategies for providing intervention for phonological awareness and phonics
- Practicing instructional strategies to teach hands-on phonics using manipulatives and multisyllable decoding
- Measuring progress with Acadience™
- Using Acadience™ data to record student progress
Registration is available online 24/7 in our web store. Attendees can also download the Registration Form here and fax or mail it to our office to complete the process.
One Day - $199/$149*
Two Days - $300/$275*
*Register by 2/1 to receive a discounted rate..
Registration options include Day 1 or Both Days. Registration for Day 2 only is not available.
Download the workshop flyer and registration form for additional information.
Contact us at email@example.com