Bridging the Gap Workshops:
Bringing Acadience™ Data to Instruction
Did you hear the news?
The DIBELS Next® Assessment is now Acadience™ Reading. Join us and learn how to effectively connect your Acadience™ data to intervention instruction to improve student achievement.
Napa Valley DoubleTree American Canyon, CA
8:30 am - 4:00 pm
K-1 Tuesday, March 12
2-6 Wednesday, March 13
- Using diagnostic assessment following Acadience™ testing to identify skill deficits
- Learning how to leverage and make the most of your Acadience™ data
- Teaching blending to student whose NWF-WWR is below benchmark
- Expanding vocabulary through morphemes
- Analyzing Acadience™ data to pinpoint missing skills
- Implementing hands-on strategies for providing intervention for phonological awareness and phonics
- Practicing instructional strategies to teach hands-on phonics using manipulatives and multisyllable decoding
- Measuring progress with Acadience™
- Using Acadience™ data to record student progress
Registration is available online 24/7 in our web store. Attendees can also download the Registration Form here and fax or mail it to our office to complete the process.
One Day - $199/$149*
Two Days - $300/$275*
*Register by February 1 and SAVE.
Contact us at email@example.com
Acadience™ is a registered trademark of Dynamic Measurement Group, Inc. The DIBELS Next Assessment is owned by Dynamic Measurement Group, Inc. DIBELS Next® is a registered trademark of the University of Oregon.