Bridging the Gap Workshops:
Bringing Acadience™ Data to Instruction
Did you hear the news?
The DIBELS Next® Assessment is now Acadience™ Reading. Join us and learn how to effectively connect your Acadience™ data to intervention instruction to improve student achievement.
Salt Lake City, UT
K-1 Tuesday, February 12
2-6 Wednesday, February 13
- Using diagnostic assessment following DIBELS testing to identify skill deficits
- Learning how to leverage and make the most of your DIBELS data
- Teaching blending to student whose NWF-WWR is below benchmark
- Expanding vocabulary through morphemes
- Analyzing DIBELS data to pinpoint missing skills
- Implementing hands-on strategies for providing intervention for phonological awareness and phonics
- Practicing instructional strategies to teach hands-on phonics using manipulatives and multisyllable decoding
- Measuring progress with DIBELS
- Using DIBELS data to record student progress
Registration is available online 24/7 in our web store.
Attendees can also download the Registration Form here and fax or mail it to our office to complete the process.
One Day - $199/$149*
Two Days - $300/$275*
Download the workshop flyer for additional information.
Contact us at email@example.com