Bridging the Gap Workshops:
Bringing DIBELS® Data to Instruction
Join us and learn how to effectively connect your DIBELS data to intervention instruction to improve student achievement.
Washington Elementary School District Governing Board Room Administrative Center | Glendale, AZ 8:30 am - 4:00 pm
K-1 Thursday, September 27
2-6 Friday, September 28
- Using diagnostic assessment following DIBELS testing to identify skill deficits
- Learning how to leverage and make the most of your DIBELS data
- Teaching blending to student whose NWF-WWR is below benchmark
- Expanding vocabulary through morphemes
- Analyzing DIBELS data to pinpoint missing skills
- Implementing hands-on strategies for providing intervention for phonological awareness and phonics
- Practicing instructional strategies to teach hands-on phonics using manipulatives and multisyllable decoding
- Measuring progress with DIBELS
- Using DIBELS data to record student progress
Registration is available online 24/7 in our web store. Attendees can also download the Registration Form here and fax or mail it to our office to complete the process.
One Day - $199/$149*
Two Days - $300/$275*
Download the workshop flyer for additional information.
Contact us at email@example.com